13 June 2009

A New Gadget!

Aren't I so cool?! If you are an observant reader, you will notice at the bottom of the page is a PayPal button. I am in the process of selling my very first "Name Pillow"! All home made of course, by yours truly, and custom made for you. And someone out there in cyber land wants to purchase one from me! Thanks Christina! I'll always remember you as my first. And thanks to Teri Lynne for passing her along to me!

And for any of the rest of you readers, here's my niece modeling her pillow. (and the pj's i made her too!)

Have a great evening. I've got work to do!

1 comment:

Teri Lynne Underwood said...

Yay for you! I am so proud of you and can't wait to see your etsy shop!! What fun ... we'll talk this week and get our stuff together! I love you and am so thankful for you!!!

Be sweet, sistah!
TL